Wednesday, March 21, 2012

'Tis the Season

First day of Spring and we've already got Texas sized mosquitoes out there! And the wildflowers are coming up. With all the rain we have been deluged with, it is sure to be a great year for wildflowers. I'll be sure to make time to take a flower photo trek this year.

Indian Paintbrushes are already coming up.

The Indian Paintbrush flowers are coming up already. Seems earlier than usual. I remember going for a drive to look at the Texas Bluebonnets and I believe it was Mother's Day, but I could be off by a month I suppose. Here is a Bluebonnet growing in the neighbor's yard down the street.



Such a dramatic sky! This Wisteria flower I snapped a pic of as I was headed to the grocery store. Yes I had my camera with me. Even though the sky was gray and ready to rain I was compelled to click away.



And these are the final Photographs that I created with these photos. I used some textured layers, edge burns and tiled edges.




You can find these and more Floral Artwork for sale in my online store at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CatinoCreations?section_id=11256149






No comments:

Post a Comment