Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away...

Not really rain, actually we needed the rain here in Texas. My weeds will flourish! Hopefully my flowers and herb garden will too. We got some herbs in the garden this weekend. I will take some photos soon. But the clouds and the rain had me taking pics of the sky.



I just love how the clouds were glowing orange in the vibrant blue sky! Doesn't make much for a photo though. I have an abundance of these clouds in the sky photos and I have been trying to figure out what to do with them.


Here is another heavenly photo of clouds in the sky. Most of the photos I of sunsets and clouds are taken in the street in front of my house. Because there are many trees in the way I sometimes walk a little ways down the road to get my "shot". 


I have figured out what to do with the orange glowing cloud photos. I worked in some texture and added some moons (I have an abundance of moon shots too) and came up with these Heavenly Celestial Skyscapes.

Skyscape I

This photo is from the first one up top after flipping and mirror imaging and texturizing and adding my crescent moon. Very dramatic.


Skyscape II
Love that Full Moon! These clouds are from the second photo from up above after manipulation and adding that beautiful moon.

Skyscape III

This is a very dramatic indigo sky with a crescent moon. I lost track of which original it came from. Now I just have to figure out what to do with all those sunset snaps!

These Heavenly Celestial Skyscapes can be found on my ETSY store in the Skyscapes and Moons section and they are Titled,  Signed and dated on back
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CatinoCreations?section_id=11303808 

Stop by, have a look and order it if you gotta have it!






No comments:

Post a Comment