I like how the Rosemary came out, but it didn't fit what I had in mind. I tried some different textures over the herb photos but it just wasn't working out the way I had envisioned it. Much of the artwork I do with my photos seems to be worked out ahead of time in my mind, I just have to figure out how to get to the result I want. I ended up cropping the photos to squares and working two layers, one in sepia and then I worked in the plant leaves in color. This one is the Basil:
Finally I wanted words on the photos. So after working the burned edges, I brought the file into CorelDraw to add text and exported as a .tif file. Here are two more with their text:
I will offer these as Kitchen Art Decor in my online shop soon as probably 8 x 8 prints. But I decided to make a digital download scrapbook art sheet as well. I like to offer something different with my photos for the scrapping world. The final sheet came out like this (sans the watermark of course ;) :
You can find it for purchase here:
Have fun being creative with these art tags! Until the next adventure....