Sunday, April 15, 2012

Italian Cooking Photos

Yesterday I did a shot of garlic and I loved how it turned out. Here is the post about it:
http://catinocreations.blogspot.com/2012/04/good-for-you.html




When I went to our local "Farmers Market", Sprouts, I loaded the cart up with other vegetable to photograph using the same technique. Of  course I stuck rather loosely to an Italian cooking theme. I suppose you could think of this all as Salsa in the making too! I think I am still missing some beautiful green peppers and red onion, so stay tuned!






These will all be available in my online store at CatinoCreations.etsy.com on a beautiful textured water color paper which gives the photo a wonderful painterly look.

Until the next adventure, have fun, I know I will! ~Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment