Monday, December 30, 2013

The Year in Color

The colors of 2013 was a photo challenge that I participated in during the year that was coordinated by Eva Ricci Studio .

Each month a new color was announced. The participants submitted one photo a week to the group based on the color theme for the month. At the end of the month we would post our collages. I was inspired and in awe at the work of these photo gals and I have included a link circle to their collages! Here are my collages of The Colors of 2013: 


January RED







February PINK




 March GREEN



 April WHITE





May BLUE



 June YELLOW

 

July PURPLE

 August GRAY

 September BROWN

 October ORANGE

 November TURQUOISE

 December RED & GOLD


1 comment:

  1. Oh my - these are so gorgeous, Michele. Really beautiful collages, every single month (unlike me ;))

    ReplyDelete