Friday, August 9, 2013

Where I "Work"

My spare bedroom space turned office space is continually changing. Except for the pea soup color. Since I "do art" "do photography" and "do vintage" I have a multi-purpose room. I have decided to show off the corners of my messes, which is a difficult thing to do! I don't mind sharing the end results of my creativity, or even the creative processes but to show where it all takes place is anxiety inducing! I think this is so because I feel like what you can see in these photos is a snapshot of what goes on in my ADD mind. I constantly have ideas to try something new, to repurpose something vintage and to create something. You can see all of these ideas on my floor, on my desk, in my baskets and bins and chairs and even under my coffee table. Don't criticize me too much. It gives me anxiety. But you can certainly can criticize that pea soup color. Oh how I wish I had the time to change that! It looked good 12 years ago, honest it did.










Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, when maybe the pea soup has been changed.  ~ Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment